Jane PowerTwin Pro Tandem 3-Wheeler Buggy
FREE delivery usually in 3-5 working days
Our Code: 1384 / Manufacturer's code: 5201X PowerTwin Pro
Our Jane Powertwin seems to be one of the most popular twin pushchairs if you were to go by popularity on the street. Available in the colour fragments, the PowerTwin was created for adventurous mums and dads who need all terrain functionality with its 360° swivel front wheel with disc brake, this genuine all-terrain vehicle is very safe out in the open country or city streets. It is adaptable for newborn and toddler, 2 toddlers, and even newborn twins when used with two infant car seats!
In this latest collection, Jané presents the results of innovative research and development to bring you the latest technology materials whose very special properties are found in all Jané products. Everything is designed so that your baby is as safe and comfortable as the latest research allows.
For example the new advanced materials have added properties that make it hard-wearing and stain restistant to make day-to-day maintenance easier.
POWERTWIN PRO KEY FEATURES:
- Shock Absorbing Pneumatic Tyres and adjustable spring suspensions on the rear wheels to optimizes suspension and comfort for when your children get heavier.
- Powerful Front Disc Brake controlled from the handlebar that optimizes control when pushed over difficult ground.
- Simultaneous Dual Action Parking Brake.
- Low-profile Wheels with Ball Bearings, making the pushchair far lighter to push and manoeuvre (273mm).
- All Quick Release Wheels for even more compactness when folded.
- 360° Lockable Front Swivel Wheel.
- Modern 100% Anodised aluminium oversized strong oval tubular chassis (43 x 25mm).
- Height Adjustable, soft touch handlebar (96-107cm).
- Both Seats Units are 2 Position Recline, and suitable from birth when used with an infant car seat.
- Large Shopping Basket with reflective bands for safety during night-time journeys.
- Pro-Fix System (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
- Can be used with the Surfer Board to accommodate a third toddler.
- Unfolded: 128 x 60 x 101cm.
- Folded: 96 x 60 x 49cm, or 87 x 46 x 35cm with wheels removed.
- Weight: 11.5 kg.